Use BNI Call Center Instant Access to Solve Banking Problems
To get information related to banking accounts, account owners can use the BNI Call Center. Based on a strong foundation built over the decades, BNI strives tirelessly to serve and maintain the satisfaction of its customers by providing the best service at all times.
The commitment to provide the best service for customers is always maintained so that they can continue to provide innovation and growth in service facilities. The choice of various services, products and support is aimed at facilitating customer transactions, BNI strives to meet all the needs of customers.
When faced with problems in savings accounts or other banking products, the solution is to go directly to the branch office. In addition to these methods, you can also use online services or call the hotline. The BNI call center can be used to get instant help when pressed.
This support service is a solution to overcome various banking problems associated with transactions of all customers. The existence of a stop one solution is the fruit of decades of experience in meeting the needs of Indonesian banks. Information about banking products such as savings accounts, loans, phone banking is available for consultation.
You can use the hotline, fax, or email. Please ask a number of questions or complain about problems, experienced and friendly customer service will provide as much support as possible. Would like to learn more about this service, please refer to the following description:
BNI Call Center is aimed at customers
There are still many people who are still hesitant to use call centre services as they think the service will take time so they prefer to come to branch offices and queue up. Some people simply think that only priority customers can access this line of information and support, while this is not the case.
Each account owner has the same rights to use the service as it is for all customers. Both individuals and organisations can use it. Active customers who have accounts and debit cards can use this support service when they have any questions or face problems.
Both problems with respect to savings accounts, debit and credit card disruptions, or facilities such as internet and mobile banking. Even frequent problems, such as forgetting the password, can be reported to the call center and will be helped to deal with it immediately. Other BNI call center services can be accessed by:
- The owner or account holder has an ATM (debit) card.
- The customer is recorded in the list of members of the phone banking service. The customer has registered a mobile phone number for banking transactions.
- Credit card holder customers.
- Specialized account holders of organizations or business entities, such as Tapus Bisnis, Giro, and others
- Holder of power over the account of the organization or business entity.
Therefore, feel free to use the auxiliary center’s services, as all account holders have the same rights to access them. If you really need help about savings accounts, debit or credit cards, i-banking, m-banking, or other facilities and have any questions , please call the 24-hour hotline.
Support for customers at the BNI Call Center
As mentioned above, the presence of a centre to provide support and information can help you find solutions to your various banking problems. Coordination between customers and banks is the main function of the 24-hour hotline. In addition to obtaining information related to your account, other services may also be accessed, such as:
- Reporting loss of debit or credit cards as well as blocking.
- Change or reset the PIN of the phone banking
- Blocking both debit and credit cards
- Knowing about various BNI product information, such as accounts, current accounts, deposits, loans, etc.
- Find out the information about credit card facilities and features.
- Balance information and last five transactions.
- Transfer funds between partner accounts at BNI and between banks.
- Bank transfer using rtgs service.
- Payment of various bills, such as payment of credit card bills or installments.
- Request information about credit card transactions.
These are some of the help you can get by accessing the BNI Call Centre. 24-hour immediate access can provide support to customers at any time, even being able to provide support with your financial and business planning. Services are provided free of charge with friendly and informative service.
This one-stop help center service is actually very helpful for customers as it is available all the time. However, this call centre service should be used wisely. Use it when you really need it, as you often have to wait in line to access the hotline.
How to contact BNI Call Center Service?
Account owners who are having problems with the bank or want to receive information can use a landline or mobile phone on 1500046 number or 30500046 (021) to request help. You can use this phone number from home or abroad. The issue of tariffs according to the operator used.
Telephone lines are not the only way to use the help desk, you can fax (021) 25541203 or send an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the email topic according to your problem and describe it well and clearly about the problem at hand.
Visit the Bni.co.id page to access support through several other hotlines provided by BNI. Take advantage of the BNI Call Center fast service while using hotline services . There is no need to wait for the automatic message to complete, you can already select instantly. The following things will save time to report and speed up the solution:
- After hearing the operator’s voice when you want to receive information about the savings account , press 0 – 1, call the available hotline. 0 – 2 regular credit card information. 0 – 3 loan services. 0 – 5 Monetary and exchange rate information. Information about 0 – 6 credit card features and facilities. 0 – 6 information. Information about credit card features and facilities .
- Press 1 if you want to use English. Use 1 – 1 keys to access balance information. 1 – 2 -1 access information about the last 5 transactions of the month.
- Press 2 – 1 to block the card and report loss of debit or credit card.
- Press 3 –1 and 3–2 PIN reset services to replace pins. 3 – 1 – 1 when you want to pay your credit card bill.
Before they can access the banking product information, the operator will ask to enter a debit card number. In the meantime, in reporting, a number of questions will be asked, such as the account number, biological mother’s name, and last balance (especially not just the range that is remembered). After answering these questions, the request will be processed.
Benefits of BNI Call Center for Account Owners
Ease of getting information and assistance in dealing with problems is provided for the benefit of customers. Because bank Negra Indonesia always strives to help account owners get information and find solutions to various transaction problems made.
The easy and fast approach will make it easier for customers to eliminate concerns about ease of saving money, loan payments, monitoring saving accounts, and providing a sense of security while investing. Friendly and humble service can also highlight customer concerns when faced with problems.
Apart from various services related to banking products, you can also access support services related to financial planning, deposit making, term investment, loan applications, mutual funds, exchange rates and many other services by contacting one stop one solution call centre from BNI.
As a state-owned financial institution mandated to help with the welfare of the people, BNI always strives to get the best service to customers at all times. The direct service through the support hotline can be accessed by all customers. In particular, the BNI Call Center serves various information related to bank accounts and provides solutions when a problem arises.